Användarens profilbild
The enD
Sponsor
Årsmodell: 0
PostOrt: StZ
Land (Country): Bulgaria

EndWorks Custom Celica parts

Inlägg av The enD »

Hello, I recently sold to a Swedish member of this forum and he advised me that I can make a thread on this forum, get some more people interested.

My Facebook page for messaging is https://www.facebook.com/EndWorks

I've sold several different items with success. Just tell me know what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do.
Fast communication, tracking number, good packaging. Paypal only. All prices are in USD.
A lot of pictures of my work : http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=92644

EndWorks GT-FOUR ST205 hood/bonnet grille/guard
Lightweight, but strong aluminum grilles for the center opening of a ST205 GT-Four hood. The finish is brushed aluminum, which has no problem with rain or heat.

Ten designs available: TRD, WRC, GT-FOUR, GT4, TEQ, Toyota Dragon, Rising Sun, Celica, Celica cursive, No Logo(space for any sticker you want to put on). I can make several of the same style, these are not just single pieces!

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

EndWorks customized OEM bezel with pods for the speedometer/cluster. New plexiglass that can be clear or tinted (the tint is removable). Nothing extra needed to fit, you just swap your old one. Fits all 6 gen Celicas.
The basic version is $130 USD, both the long and short design of the pods. I offer four additional options as well, each adding $8. Options : tinted plexiglass, glossy inner part of the pods, painted edge with a preferred color, frosted lettering in the center(many different ones available : TRD, WRC, Celica, GT-FOUR, etc). That price includes shipping with a tracking #, but does not include the PayPal fees(you can just send as family/friends if you like to avoid fees).

Bild

Bild

Bild

Tinted
Bild

Bild

How it looks with a cluster, these have tint:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

This doesn't have tint
Bild

And the second version, same price.
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Example of the frosted lettering, first picture is before the tint.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

EndWorks Brushed stainless steel cover that goes over the bezel in your gauge cluster. Easy to install, double sided tape already applied on the back. 1mm thick (0.04 inches). The price is $20 USD shipped worldwide + PP fees (or send as family/friends).

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

OEM WRC hood spoiler, ask for currently available colors. The price is $60 shipped + PP fees
Bild

Bild

How it looks on the car:
Bild

I can also provide other Euro parts.
Senast redigerad av The enD den ons 08 jun 2022, 17:08:47, redigerad totalt 2 gång.
GT4-Play
Sponsor
Bilmodell: Celica ST165
Årsmodell: 0
PostOrt: Lindfield
Land (Country): Storbritannien
Företagsnamn: GT4-Play
Kontaktperson: Fnys

Re: EndWorks Custom Celica parts

Inlägg av GT4-Play »

Looking good Buddy ;P
Skriv svar