Rallyshop.ee - racing equipment

Försäljning eller uthyrning av Toyota-relaterade delar och bilar. Glöm inte att ange S: för säljes eller U: för uthyrning och riktpris samt vart i landet bilen/delarna finns!
Håll tråden kort och uppdatera/editera första inlägget vid svar på frågor så vi andra slipper läsa igenom hela tråden.
Företag hänvisas till Företagsannonser

Moderator: cheetah1

Kategoriregler
Försäljning eller uthyrning av Toyota-relaterade delar och bilar. Glöm inte att ange S: för säljes eller U: för uthyrning och riktpris samt vart i landet bilen/delarna finns!
Alla diskussioner måste tillhöra annonsens ämne.
Håll tråden kort och uppdatera/editera första inlägget vid svar på frågor så vi andra slipper läsa igenom hela tråden.
Företag hänvisas till Företagsannonser
Rallyshop
Sponsor
Årsmodell: 0
PostOrt: rallyshop.ee
Land (Country): Estonia

Rallyshop.ee - racing equipment

Inlägg av Rallyshop »

We would like to introduce you RALLYSHOP.EE. It’s a great webcatalogue from Estonia where you can find wide variety of racing equipment – products for the driver, codriver and of course wide selection for the car. We can supply you with FIA helmets, suits, gloves, boots etc and also with specific parts like gearbox, differential, racing seats, harnesses, suspensions etc. Please feel free to discover our product range: http://www.rallyshop.ee and don’t forget to like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rallyshopee/
Bild
Bild
Bild

Since we can't speak Swedish - we're sorry if the post is in wrong thread or is prohibited - in that case please delete the post.
cheetah1
PostOrt: Ljungbyhed
Land (Country): Sverige

Re: Rallyshop.ee - racing equipment

Inlägg av cheetah1 »

It's absolutely not prohibited, but you will be added as a company member instead of a "civilian". It would also be beneficial if you could maybe offer some rebates or similar offers to paying members of the club, but I don't think (I'm a bit unsure here) that it's mandatory. You also added this to the civilian sales forum, but it's okay, we can move it around as necessary. I'll put an alert on this so one of our admins see it, but don't worry, I'm sure we can work something good out of it. :)
Rallyshop
Sponsor
Årsmodell: 0
PostOrt: rallyshop.ee
Land (Country): Estonia

Re: Rallyshop.ee - racing equipment

Inlägg av Rallyshop »

cheetah1 skrev:It's absolutely not prohibited, but you will be added as a company member instead of a "civilian". It would also be beneficial if you could maybe offer some rebates or similar offers to paying members of the club, but I don't think (I'm a bit unsure here) that it's mandatory. You also added this to the civilian sales forum, but it's okay, we can move it around as necessary. I'll put an alert on this so one of our admins see it, but don't worry, I'm sure we can work something good out of it. :)
Thanks!

Our philosophy is that the discount percentage is not important - the endprice is what counts! So if you're interested in good pricing - then feel free to contact us and you will get good price with the first quote ;).

All the best!
Skriv svar